Welcome to our family's blog. Tommy and I have been together for 10 years this month. We met at his grandmother's house and through our share of up and downs have made it this far. Until recently, it was just Tommy, myself and our little puppy, Peyton...BUT, last February, we were blessed with our first child, Thomas Elijiah Miller. Our beautiful baby boy was born 2 months early but has adapted quite well and is truly a gift from God. I hope this blog proves to be fun as well as insightful throughout all the ups, downs, twists, turns and whatever else gets thrown our way! Enjoy the craziness!



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Four months already...time flies


Well, as of Friday, Thomas was officially 4 months...YEAH!! He has become quite a character. The funniest thing he does is smile and makes silly faces at you when you smile at him. He has begun cooing and let me tell you it is so cute. We took him to his great-grandfather's 72nd birthday party Saturday and everyone could not get enough of him. By the end of the day, he was exhausted...so was I though :) HE is growing by leaps and bounds...in fact, I had to get rid of some of his clothes...tear...because he couldn't fit his chubby butt in them. Oh how time flies. Here are a few pics to let you all know what we've been up to.


Hanging out with my cousin Katie Bug


Cheesing it :o)


Going Bye-bye in style





Chillin and Nappin with Peyton


Sitting with Daddy in my church clothes


I love this pic...the look on his face and his little hat makes him look like a little baby thug..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment